COLORADO MILL EQUIPMENT MILL-C10 PELLET COOLER
The C10 Pellet Cooler is commonly used to cool pellets at 6-10 tons per hour, and has a max capacity of 13 tons per hour, depending on the pellet size, density, temperature and composition. The unit includes a 1900 x 1900mm grid with a dwell time of approximately 10-15 minutes. Unit shown features the optional top-installed rotary airlock and discharge bin.
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Manufactured By: Colorado Mill Equipment
- Motor: 2 HP, 208-230/460V
- Ultra diffusion spreader with 4 way adjustment
- Triple grid system for minimal product breakage
- Baldor 2 HP drive 208-230/460V
- Ultra compact footprint
- Safety interlock
- Designed & Built in the USA
- Animal Feed
- Soy Meal Cakes
- Soy Beans
COLORADO MILL EQUIPMENT IS YOUR BEST CHOICE!
is an innovative company dedicated to providing high quality pelletizing equipment to meet the needs of a global industry. We manufacture new equipment, rebuild used equipment, manufacture our own dies, stock spare parts and work with customers internationally.
- All equipment is American made with USA steel
- All parts are in stock in the USA, at our own facility
- 4 hours of training included for you and your team with every pellet mill purchase
- 100% belt drive reduction (90% of all wood pellet plants in the USA recommend belt drive over gear drive)
Freedom Equipment Services:
Equipment Appraisals, Liquidations, Equipment Rebuilding Services, On-site Repair Service, Installation Services, Consulting Services, as well as quality New, Used, and Reconditioned Machinery.
General Feed, Aquaculture, Wood Pellet and Biomass Pellets, Organic and Inorganic Fertilizers, Plastics, Food Packaging and Processing, Pet Food, Pharmaceutical, and Chemical Industries.
FREEDOM EQUIPMENT IS YOUR SOURCE FOR NEW, USED, AND REBUILT FEED EQUIPMENT AND PARTS!
EXPERTS IN MILLING EQUIPMENT
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: CM0704