CHAMPION 3820 HAMMERMILL GRINDER
- Condition: Certified Serviced Machine with 21+ Point Inspection
- Includes a 30-day parts warranty
- Champion model 3820
- 44" grinding chamber diameter
- Full-access doors for quick and easy maintenance
- Equipped with Toshiba 250 HP, 1785 RPM, 460 V
- Full enclosed design helps keep a cooled motor
- Includes air dam for use with air system
- This unit is a modern machine still in production by CPM for fine or coarse grinding
- 40 new carbide hammers included
- Last running feed
- Rated at up to 40 - 50 tons/hr of corn with 3/16 screen
- Rated at up to 10 tons/hr on alfalfa, and 8 tons/hr on wood chips
- Ready to ship
- Grinding animal feed & seeds
- Turning wood pellets into floor sweep
- Animal feed
- Making kitty litter and oil dry
- Delumping products
- Processing clay and minerals
- Waste disposal plants
- Pelleting Mills
- Feed Plants
- Flour or Rice Mills
- Waste Disposal Plants
Champion hammermills are world renowned for their quality and efficiency.
Freedom Equipment Services:
Equipment Appraisals, Liquidations, Equipment Rebuilding Services, On-site Repair Service, Installation Services, Consulting Services, as well as quality New, Used, and Reconditioned Machinery.
General Feed, Aquaculture, Wood Pellet and Biomass Pellets, Organic and Inorganic Fertilizers, Plastics, Food Packaging and Processing, Pet Food, Pharmaceutical, and Chemical Industries.
FREEDOM EQUIPMENT IS YOUR SOURCE FOR NEW, USED, AND REBUILT FEED EQUIPMENT AND PARTS!
EXPERTS IN MILLING EQUIPMENT
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 2627 (TX)